Friday, April 3, 2009

The Cry

sad 

Fear and darkness inside collide like a wave
For the first time in my life I feel I am in a cave

Lost in my own thoughts hurt by my own
It was a mistake to let my feeling be shown

I lost it, I am officially numb, no more breath
Like a zombie living and not, just waiting for death

Eyes of fear, with an empty heart and a tear
I shut my ears; the silent is too loud to hear

No one care about I live or die anymore
So why I am still here and I am living for?

I am going to stop fighting, I fought a lot today
I just want to flow so far, and just runaway

Star in the sky , take me away to your arms
You took me down by your light and your charms

Waiting the endless nights crying alone there
But I should know better, life is never fair

No comments:

Post a Comment