Friday, April 10, 2009

I Can Be Only A Friend

Only_Friends400

You're the light that shines on me
you're the eye that makes me see
that life can really be a fantasy
cause dreams do come true in reality

you're the one that makes me smile
you make my living worthwhile
cause with you I don't feel blue
even if there's a chance of me losing you

in times when things seem to be so wrong
in moments when i feel i don't belong
for me, you have always been there
it's like God have answered my prayer

day and night I want to tell you i love you
but i just don't know how, not even a clue
when I'm with you, you I already miss
I just don't know how long i could handle this

life as what we all know is really unfair
you can never ask for something that's never there
I love you but i don't know if you feel the same
these feelings is slowly burning up like a flame

I don't know what the future awaits for me
I don't know if you and me are meant to be
If to be a friend for you is all I can be
then at least you know how much you mean to me

my feelings for you I know they are true
from simple admiration to love it grew
i really don't want these feelings to end
even if all I can be to you is a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment