Friday, April 3, 2009

Feelings

Feeling_Red_by_gilad 

So hurt, so Sad, So Lonely, I'm feeling feelings I never had, where can I go? What can I say? Shall I start by saying come back, I need U to guard my way? I need friend , A true friend , someone I could talk to, someone who can truly share ,care,& dare to feel the truth, everyone I know is so vain , so plain , no feelings , no respect , no understanding for themselves , they should only care , so selfish , how can I bear ? oh , I need someone to feel the music , I need someone to watch the sunrise & sunset inside of me , someone who would mend the musical strings that sometimes get burned by me , I bleed , oh , yes . I do , right now , I'm seeing it by inner eye , that is the one who performs my cry , let me know ,why is it me ? Where is me? Which one? Please point it out, let me know, who am I? Who should I be? A caring, understanding person with so much to feel, & so much to be, let me know, when can I stop the bleed? When can I find the friend indeed? When will this end? When will my inner self be free? Please let me know & help me to stop the bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment